IPA is launching a new series of interviews with its members and others connected to the publishing industry about the challenges the sector is facing in different regions and what the future might hold.
These interviews will be published in a variety of formats from recorded and live video discussions to written interviews. Confirmed conversations include:
- Hugo Setzer in discussion with Rudy Vanschoonbeek, President of the Federation of European Publishers - streamed live Friday 29 May, 2pm CEST
- Bodour Al Qasimi in conversation with José Ignacio Echeverria, President of the Grupo Iberoamericano de Editores, 10am CEST, Thursday, 4 June 2020
- Hugo Setzer in conversation with Li Pengyi, Publishers Association of China
- Bodour Al Qasimi in conversation with Samuel Kolawole, President, APNET, premiered 29 June, 1pm CEST
- Hugo Setzer in conversation with Trasvin Jittidecharak, Secretary General, ASEAN Book Publishers Association, premiered 21 June, 1pm CEST
Check our homepage and social media channels for news of more confirmed interviews. Click here to see individual pages for each interview with transcripts and short summaries. You can see the playlist of interviews below: